BARBIE 90 Collection by Encarna Moreno & María Gómez
During the 1990s, Barbie dolls were still popular with girls all over the world, and came in a wide variety of styles and themes, inspired by the trends of the time.
The style of 1990s Barbies was heavily influenced by the fashion of the time. Some characteristics include:
- Hair: 90s Barbies had long, straight hair or soft curls. Interchangeable wigs in different colours and styles were often included.
- Make-up: Make-up on 1990s Barbies was soft, with a focus on bright red lips and neutral eye shadows.
- Clothing: 90s Barbies wore fashionable clothes of the era, including jeans, waistcoats, leather jackets, short tops and metallic-effect clothing.
- Accessories: 90s Barbies included accessories such as hats, caps, sunglasses, necklaces and wore high heels or trainers, depending on the outfit.
- Diversity: Barbies of different ethnicities and pop cultures were presented.
In general, the style of 1990s Barbies was bold and eye-catching, reflecting the fashion and popular culture of the time.
Hair: Encarna Moreno and María Gómez for Peluquería Encarna Moreno
Photography: David Arnal
Styling: María Gómez